27 February 2009

i actually attmpted to write a song today!

here are the lyrics... :) draft zero...
it would be great if someone could help me improve on it... :D

a long, tedious journey
a frightful road
gone through pain and agony
felt the lonesome cold

a room full of memories
with a broken clock
but time’s still moving so quickly
can we stop to take a walk?

I’ve dreamt of you
A hundred times before
And I still think of you
I still imagine you’re next to me

Chorus:
And i don't wanna fall for you
but i can't control
I can't play it cool
i'll rather you would lie to me
so i can believe
that love was meant for you and me

and i don't wanna fall for you
don't wanna face the truth
that you’re not meant for me
I want to give the world to you
You’ll give it back to me
and leave me in the cold

so I’m trying to un-fall for you.
but I can’t stay away…