26 February 2009

ice cream therapy...

thanks to celeste i got to get out of my depressing emo mood...

headed down to icecube for ice cream at 11pm...before attempting to study at westmall mac's for like just AN HOUR until she decided she cldn't take it anymore....
nonetheless, the company and listening ear did help make me feel better...
------
the economic downturn is not getting better...
with anticipated job losses of up to 90,000 by 2010, i'm not sure how graduates like me are going to look for jobs upon graduation...

thank gdness i have music and a love for teaching...
but what abt others who don't...

i'm in the midst of doing an "usher-like" "chris brown rihanna" kinda dance song...
tune and chords are up but i'm having real difficulty filling up lyrics...
any takers?

meanwhile... i suddenly have a new found enthusiasm in meeting my choir tomorrow...
practise at the foyer that day lifted up my spirits a little....
singing in the confined choir room with a pathetic keyboard is depressing...
the foyer and the piano is so much better...
maybe i shld request all choir practices converge to the common area...

i'm glad i'm feelin better...
cooping myself at home didnt really do much to help my troubled mind...

i still keep you in my thoughts all day do u know that?
and i find myself saying goodnight to you every night before i sleep...