16 March 2009

i tossed n turned in bed last night
and i set a new record of imsonia of 430am.

had to wake up at 7am for lessons, and the day lasted all the way till 6pm (by which i was totally sleepin durin 2201's lectures) (and it was awfully unglam)

subconscious thoughts floated in my mind while i was tossing last night.
weird hallucinations and fantasies entered my mind.

that image in my thoughts has to be you.
because you're the only one who will make me feel this way.

my friends have been asking me why i'm so emo lately...
and i don't really know why...
i mean. i've always been emo for the past few mths.. but this emotions seem to have peaked within the past few wks...

its not easy. but heyy... 23 years of growing up.
i'm sure i can deal with this somehow...

meanwhile. i'll keep you in my prayers, and pray that u're safe and happy everyday and night.