03 March 2009







this is the most adorable dog in the world...

watching marley and me yesterday just reminded me of what a wonderful dog rocher is....

how he knows when i'm sad and he just sits beside me while i watch television...

and how he comes jumping at the door when he knows i'm back from school and army last time...



he's always been there for me, even though i haven't always been there.

its a waste my mum doesnt want him at my house...

but every time i visit him over at cck, he nv ever fails to make my day...

and how he barks when he knows i'm leaving and that i'll only be back to see him like next week...



he is truly the most intelligent dog on earth..

not only does he know when i'm sad,

he also was the one to inform me when my grandma fell in the toilet last time...

and how he chooses friends for me.... like how he would not like people to enter my rm except those few that he sees more often...



rocher's the best :)





and look how cute when he eats :)