05 May 2009

counting down; crossing my fingers

one more paper to go...
then the dreaded awaiting of results...

i'm feeling so much worse off than previous semesters...
and i've got so much to worry after my exams...

i hope my head's fine after the scan..

things to do after the exams:

1. start jogging/squash/soccer...
2. wii/guitar hero sessions with friends...
3. winning 11 sessions with the guys..
4.buy a new desktop...
5. go for LASIK...
6. visit Rocher more often...
7. repair ventilation fan for my laptop...
8. paint my room...
9. continue furnishing my room...
10. do up my music website
11. record lots of new songs and videos
12. find gigs to perform in...
13. get a job...
14. find a new drama serial to be addicted to
15. weekly sunday soccer
16. research for music colleges to go to after graduation...
17. find interesting choir songs for pss choir
18. coordinate finale for pjc's anniversary finale
19. full body medical checkup..
20. diagnose whats wrong with my head...