21 May 2009

hectic week.
but despite the crazy numerous amount of things i've been involved in during the past wk..
i still feel some sort of an emptiness..

yes, i've met up with old friends.
i've been doin music, building up my portfolio, choreographing pj's finale.. making new friends and finding new fun with pj choir members...
spending more time wiv my mum and cousins
sms-ing and going online more often to catch up with mdc friends, etc.
but no..
there's sth missing and i can't figure out whats that...

so much on my mind suddenly.
doesn't help with the frequent dizzy spells i've been having.
and my constant procrastination to see a neurologist.

went to suntec for the first time in a long time today///

the walk at the basement brought back memories. memories of like... ten?!? years ago..
how i dedicated a message to dixie when we first got together in secondary school...

yes yes. i know what u must be thinking.
but no, i'm not goin to get into one of my emo spells again.

on a side note... i can't wait to test out my new recording rig...
its expensive
but i hope its worth the money.