04 June 2009

i've been playing a lot of squash lately, so much so that my right arm's muscles (if i even have any) is slightly swollen... its hard to swing without feeling a slight tweak at the back...


last few days have been really crazy.

i revamped my room again

bought MORE new furniture from ikea, changed my entire bedroom to a FULL ENTERTAINMENT RM (without the bed)

and i transferred the bed to the other smaller room.


Trying to learn how to use m-audio profire to record my songs.

its a brand new interface with sonar 8 producer edition, and i've got to get used to all the new functions...

hopefully i will be able to grasp recording techniques within the next one week, then i can seriously get down to writing my new songs and arranging the music.


i've totally stopped teaching music for the past week due to my hectic schedule.

pioneer sec choir is having their holidays, so i'm basically slacking my time away.


met up with my new arts camp OG...

wonderful people i may say...

as slack as me, and fun to hang out with!

i'm beginning to think i should get a job to earn more money (While teaching music)
everyone around me is working except me.