21 August 2009

now i know how much i rely on my GPS.
got ewe lost yesterday. or rather vice-versa.
that girl told me to keep going straight.
so i was actually at woodlands already, den i continued going straight and returned back to bukit panjang, and bukit timah (where we INITIALLY left from)...

directions aside,
i'm currently still struggling to come to grips with the macbook..
i'm not even chatting on MSN as regularly.
and i need microsoft office, anyone has extra license keys for me?

i'm sick.
for the umptheen time within the past few mths.
i can't even talk. had to talk to my choir with whatever voice i had left.. and now i'm home without a single decibel of voice left in me.

did i tell u i'm really disappointed with the kids?
i had hopes for them
i bothered to teach them basic musical terms.
and out of the whole bunch of 25, only 5 or 6 passed the simple test i set for them.
now all i can hope is that they'll buck up.
i need the choir to move on. i want to conduct a choir from scratch and guide them to a medal.

i'm off to bed first. its 430pm and i am feelin so light headed that i suspect someone drugged the water i drank just now.

and watching "the proposal" yesterday got me thinking about marriage in a very different light..
and it kind of made me realise that the only person i can ever imagine marrying is my best buddy.
which kind of makes sense doesn't it?
its so hard to find someone that understands you that much..