22 August 2009

randoms.

1. the 3 hours i spent under the sun today at raffles park waitin for the straits times car lucky draw alone has given me nothing, but a tan, and a worse cough and blocked nose.

2. i haven't eaten much for the past 24 hours. and the weighing scales say that i've lost 3kgs. which makes me wonder how much food i actually intake per day if not eating can make me lose 3 kgs...

3. sometimes i come online. and i really want to talk to you. but something's stopping me from clicking on your nickname and msging u... and i can give myself umpteen reasons why i shouldn't take the initiative and say hi...

4. its sunday tmr, and then school officially starts with tutorials and lectures at full force. i'm not ready for it at all.

5. i'm tempted to run out in the rain now, despite my flu. i like the sound of thunder when it comes on at night... and the sound of rain splattering on my window panes is giving me some form of comfort and making me feel less alone.