06 January 2010

school's starting,
and in some way, i can't wait to get back to school.

i've become very homely.
and its hard for me to even believe it.

i'm contented with:
poker with the guys, hanging out and playing mahjong, playin squash with detong, sunday soccer, having to teach my wonderful choir, and being with my family.

and i love my buddy. we've known each other since secondary school, in fact, i've known loads of ppl since secondary school, but u're one of the only few who stuck with me throughout.

if u're even reading this, u know who u are, thank you for always being there.
it just takes a whole new meaning to jason mraz's song:
lucky i'm in love with my best friend.

cause being friends, i know u'll never leave me, and u know i'll never leave u.
we'll never ever be subjected to any quarrels or any heartbreaks or break ups.
and u mean the most to me.

-----
meanwhile, i still owe myself an entry on 2009 and the transition to 2010 with my new year resolutions.

i love 2009 because.
i got to travel to bkk with mich and xiaoting and i had a wonderful time
i got to conduct my choir and lead them to SYF... and i've spent so many ups and downs with this choir...
i got to attend arts camp and i got to know a few wonderful friends, josheen, jonchong, ewe..
i made new friends, fostered old friendships, learnt how to be a better person.

and i look to 2010 because.
i know i've got to stop living in my past. no more thinking of ds. and emoing and wallowing over self pity.
i've got to move on somehow and stop thinking of her, who evidently doesnt need me in her life at all.
i'm not even sure if i ever want to be in another relationship, because 2 years being single has taught me a lot and brought me several insights into what i really want.

i'm graduating from NUS, and i hope i can study music.

i'm an adult, officially, soon enough at least, and i've got to start planning my future and figuring out how i'm goin to earn my dream salary of 8000 a month.

and also figure out how to be an even better person than 2009.
no more bad habits. no more procrastinating.