14 June 2010

consolidated updates!

Life has been awesome, or maybe not, but first things first, I'VE GRADUATED!

I haven't updated for ages, but all these while i have been kept busy with lots of things. (or then again, maybe not cause i've been slacking around)

My trip to HK with Szehwei Wanying Wailay Cindy, Altitude's comeback performance in Detong's sister's wedding, Sports Camp outings, going out with Josheen Wee, Van, Sarah, Qing, JonChong, Darren, Huilin. Bintan work trip with Concept Alliance Events Company, etc. Mahjong sessions with hsin, mag, detong. Clubbing, Soccer, Squash, etc.

I'm glad i've been kept busy, especially since most people around me have been nagging at me to find a job.
But i'm going to stick around a while longer. Just stay unemployed, try to pursue my music, start teaching more, etc.

Meanwhile, my music lessons blog is up again. Do support and help me tell the people around about it:
its www.jkmusiclessons.blogspot.com

AND ON TOP OF THAT, the world cup is on, so i'm going to sleep at 4am everyday and wake up at noon.

Meanwhile, here are some photos of what has been happening for the past 2 months.
a BIG THANK YOU to all my friends who made life so bearable for me the past few weeks :)