21 August 2010

the ups and downs of august.

have been thinking a lot recently,
firstly, about my ambition for my choir for winning a medal for the upcoming SYF.
secondly, about my career..

i'm so envious of choir conductors who have a wide array of talent right in front of them,
a huge choir of 80 members,
being able to choose who goes for SYF and who doesn't...
but i guess i've got to put my faith into each and everyone i have in my own choir and hope that they work 300% harder in order to achieve a medal.
but thereare so much politics and problems in the choir now that i feel pretty drained from music.

on to happier stuffs....
watched step up 3 with justine yesterday at cine!
gotta admit i was pretty disappointed at the show.
maybe popping isn't my thing.
i'm alot more wowed when the whole crew does dance moves together.

but i guess its just awesome to spend time together with friends whom u truly genuinely enjoy their company.

we made a spontaneous trip down to cck to visit my dogs at midnight!
and i realised how much i miss rocher!
watching him jump eagerly at me when i visit him totally warms my heart.
and i think the photo above is awesome. i haven't got a shot of rocher and me looking into the camera together despite trying to take one the past few years.

=)

meanwhile, i'm really beginning to think that feeling the unexpected at the most unexpected times is the most genuine feeling ever.

whatever happens, i'm happy =)