20 April 2009


the words i heard at victoria concert hall just keeps ringing in my ear...
and i would be lying if i said i wasn't disappointed...
i don't remember ever wanting something so badly,
the wait for results was ten times worse than waitin for the results of all the competitions i've joined in my life.
but whatever it is...

i'm proud to let everybody know that i'm pioneer's choir conductor...

and two years down the road,
we will get an award...

to my choir:
remember this... one for all, all for one... you guys are a platinum choir to me, and i would never exchange any of you guys, for any gold choir out there...

thank you for making my tuesday, wednesday and friday afternoons so enjoyable...
i can't say this enough, but be proud of yourself.
because i'm extremely proud of every single one of you...