18 April 2009

has anyone tried pineapple juice with malibu rum?
i just did, and i'm so hooked onto it that i just drove down to buy pineapple juice from the kiosk...

supposed to be studying.
but the sipping of malibu rum occasionally while doing up my marketing notes has proven too much for me to take...
and now i'm just slacking as usual...

i told myself i would travel down to school n study like every night.
and up till now, i haven't even done it once.

AH WELL.
time to rest.. at least i did 3 chapters of marketing huhh...
(consoles myself)

-------

which reminds me...
went back to pjc yesterday to choreograph something for them....
and i realised i actually have a lot of ideas for stage choreography and music and dance, etc.
maybe i shld go pursue some major in stage...

meanwhile..
my choir's competing in SYF in 2 days.
i hope conducting's going to be fine for me,
and i hope they manage to do everything they did during practice.
i want them to get something. a bronze at least....
they deserve it, for the amount of work they put in,
and for the hugee improvement they have made since i taught them...